Series III manuals available online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhodisatva

Reaction score
JC Hi, what is it your looking for on series II/IIa, workshop repair or parts or both. Coming up with a lot of nothing at the moment for them but will keep trying for you. The reason i ask is if it is a specific problem then i could possibly point you in the right direction.

IF ANYONE does happen to know where the series II/IIa manuals are available for download on the net can they please shout back on this thread?

I will keep looking in the meantime,
regards
Roy.

J

jcabrera

Roy, I am in the process of buying a 64 Series IIA and I know I will need all the information I can get to keep it up (the Series that is). Cheers!

D

Dagi

Hmm, never thought I'll enter this forum with a shout... lol

Hello everyone.

Two weeks ago I finaly found my Series lla 1969 LWB I was looking for for years... Spent two months traveling and looking at Rovers, but I found the one I was after... I'll post some pics and add some details later.

First, Roy, the only lla manual I've found online is at
http://www.carsoft.ru/avtorepair/landrover.html
It's a FFR manual (Fited For Radio military model)

I'll keep searching, whoever finds a manual first, shouts here, ok?

Dag

K

KevinCostaRica

Factory Whorkshop manuals.

Anyone have a real factory workshop manual? I saw one that had the specs on adjusting the injection systems... ANy ideas?

Kevin

A

antichrist

Yeah, I have the IIA manual, parts I & II.
What do you need to know specifically?

Tom Rowe
Four wheel drive allows you to get stuck in
places even more inaccessible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick