Shelf/Phantom in the snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some pice from Shelf rd/Phantom Canyon run the day after a late spring snow on the front range. Turned out to be a beautiful day. Thanks to RoverRage from the Solihull Society webpage for coming along.

downhill.jpg

downhill2.jpg

shelf1.jpg

shelf2.jpg

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had fun, sure got some great pictures.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a nice drive! Wish I could have made it, but I didn't finish wrenching on my rigs until sometime after noon. Let's do another run sometime soon!

J.D.

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great photos, I lived in the Springs but could not make that run. Looking forward to some trail runs with you guys. Just installed the Mantec front skid plate, (highly recommend) my rods just came in and waiting on sliders to me made. Just got a small air compressor with a 1200 watt power converter for trail runs and camping. Just moved here from Florida and had a friend in Orlando who owns a Metal fab shop build the rack for my LR3 before I moved. It's a low profile rack with a flat plate welded on the front of the rack so I can clip in two mtn bikes forks. It works awesome for carrying two bikes and gear. I have been out a few times with some other 4x4 clubs in the Springs at China Wall by Woodland Park. I was amazed at what the LR3 is able to do. I can't wait to try the rods and sliders.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great photos, I lived in the Springs but could not make that run. Looking forward to some trail runs with you guys. Just installed the Mantec front skid plate, (highly recommend) my rods just came in and waiting on sliders to me made. Just got a small air compressor with a 1200 watt power converter for trail runs and camping...

Where are you getting your sliders made? Ive been looking into a set but what I have found are either too expensive or they are not really what I want.

If I dont get out this coming weekend I wont be able to do anything again untill May. Army has me pretty much booked up for the month of April.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great photos! We will have to join you guys sometime!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA