South Florida Rovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

scotty

Anybody in the South Florida area? I'm in West Palm Beach...

S

SSIIICK

Just joined the forum. I am located in South Florida. I am in Boca Raton. Just got my 2006 Range Rover on 24's.

Thanks.

aio

Reaction score
I am down in Miami. Just bought my 95 RR Classic LWB. Just joined the forum.

Last edited:

arcjones

Reaction score
Lighthouse point, just joined. looking for new tires for my 06LR3, the good years have worn out on the rear, no chance of putting them back on. I am looking at the avon tech st in the 18". anyone have any recommendations? we dont deal with rocks or snow down here. mostly rain and mud.

Andres

Reaction score
Just joined a couple days ago, I'm in downtown Miami. Bought my first Rover last week, a 2006 LR3 HSE. :biggrin::biggrin:
Thinking of taking it to Big Cypress Preserve for it's mud christening. Any of you have any better suggestions?
Andres

Andres

Reaction score
"Big Cypress National Preserve will close to all recreational off-road vehicle (ORV) use for a sixty-day period beginning Monday, June 2"
Of course....:hmpf:

CARocker

Reaction score
IN TAMPA AREA == Does that count?

Hiya,

Just relocated from CA to N. Tampa and looking for places to go. Suggestions appreciated.

CARocker

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut