Spare 19" rim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerrie

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get 1 19" rim for an lr4?! Already looked on craigslist, but I could only find sets. Just need the 1! Seems I got jipped on a donut spare..:hmpf:

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched "19" LR4" on eBay and got several classified ads for individual OEM wheels, from $215 and up. If the style doesn't matter to you, there should be quite a few to pick from.

Kerrie

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I can't post in the classifieds here yet and I completely forgot about ebay!

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased mine on ebay from "tobacco_road_auto" for $230 w/free shipping. It was reconditioned and came to me looking brand new. "OEM Reconditioned 19X8 Alloy Wheel Sparkle Silver Full Face Painted 560-98694"
p.jpg

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kerri, does the design of this spare match the rims that came with your LR4?

If it does then thats great because I have exact same rims and once you post the pix of your TerrainContacts I could see what the tire/rim combo would look like on my truck.

Cant wait for the pix :)

BrandonM7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a replacement 20" for the wife's RRS when she broke hers from this ebay store -- http://www.ebay.com/usr/getallparts?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2754

It's a refurb, but the finish is a dead perfect match and everything about the wheel looks great. Great price, immediate shipping, very pleased. I think it was about $300, but it's a 20x9.5" so it's heavier and more expensive to start with.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi