Stability Control & HDC Not available. Gear Box Fault. Relay Clicking on a L494.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdwardRRS

Reaction score
Relay Clicking on the Passenger Cargo Side. (Stops after 20 seconds) Stability Control & HDC Not available. Gear Box Fault.

For the past 2 weeks. The following Happened in the morning, or if the car has been sitting for a while; About two or three hours+. Relay Clicking sound in the Passenger Cargo Fuse Box Side of Range Rover Sport L494.

Some codes Readings: U0402-92 Invalid data received from transmission failure.

U 3003-17 (2E) Battery Voltage - General Electrical Failure- Circuit Voltage Above Threshold (Note the battery is new) No ON/Stop Battery.

U0001-81 (2E) High-Speed CAN Communication bus

U0028-87 (2E) Vehicle Communication Bus A

B1412-96 (AF) Quiescent Relay Box Component Failure (This Fault is over a year old)

Loveandhatemylr4

Reaction score
Hi mate, did you figure out what it was? I’ve a 2010 discovery 4 hse tdv6, just this morning I’ve had the exact same message, goes off when I restart… sometimes comes on when I start… never had this issue before, was only dropping the kids off at school, the car is high mileage but had no issues with engine or gearbox before… can’t afford a heafty bill right now as lost my business in lockdown and been holding on to my car as I love the stupid thing, got handbrake disengaged at the moment as the gears need rebuilding in the hand brake module which I’ve got the parts few days ago

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi