So as the screw jack is basically not usable for jacking up a slightly raised LR, I removed the Styrofoam tool organizer and placed some Kaizen foam in place of it. Stored the new hydraulic jack in the small rear cubby hole at the rear quarter panel and placed two layers of 30mm foam in it. I thought I would be able to do 3 layers but that didn't work out. These are removable so you can get to the spare tire winch. I have a few more spots for place tools and eventually maybe I will get them all in there and not have to have bags of tools all over the cab. Eventually I will use some oak of teak wood to "Picture Frame" the border, right now I cut down a 2x4 and placed it under the hinge area for support. Right now getting ready to go camp so its a mess in there.