Strobing headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarVele

Reaction score
Hi all! I am hoping someone can help me... I own a 2016 LR4 HSE Lux, and the other day, my headlights did this flashing strobe thing, almost like a police car. It was alternating between the right and left side, not flashing together. Then it stopped, after reversing. I would not have known but it was posted in a video. Anyone know what this is!??

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you saw the strobing happen in a video then that’s the explanation right there. I’m not too sure in regards to explaining what happens, but i believe that the reasoning is that headlights don’t give off a continuous beam of light. It’s a continuous “pulse” of lights that cameras pick up depending on what frame speed its recording in. It gives the illusion on video that the car headlights are strobing.

MarVele

Reaction score
Hm. I didn’t think of that, but I’ve taken, and seen several videos and have never seen that before! I’m going to try it tomorrow...maybe iPhone vs Android

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72