Sunroof Adjustment - Wind Noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael99b

Reaction score
My sunroof makes a lot of wind noise. If I grab the roof from the inside along the front edge with my fingernails and pull it down slightly then the noise goes away. If I push up lightly on the front edge the noise gets significantly worse. I can tell the driver's side gasket is slightly higher than the passenger side. I tried the sunroof reset procedure and the gasket is still the same. I need to adjust the sunroof just a tiny bit to stop this noise, but I can't figure out how to make the adjustment. I have searched the forum and can't find an answer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jordan143

Reaction score
Hi Michael - I have the same issue, I found another thread that recommended adjusting the sunroof depth via the T screws (T15 I believe) in the sunroof track. If you select the sunroof to vent you can access all three on each side. If you need to adjust the front, I recommend very slightly loosening (not removing) the front or rear on one side followed by the middle screw which holds the mechanism in place. You can then push up slightly on the corner you need to adjust, close to check the level and repeat until you get it right. However, I made several adjustments and still have not resolved the wind noise but that is how you make adjustments as necessary.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV