Super charger coupler source

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robin Parsons

Reaction score
Someone in the recent past posted where to source complete supercharger coupler/nose cone assembly, I think remans. But I cannot niw find the post and thread. Could someone kindly point me in the right direction? My 2014 3.0l is making noise, just over 100k. Thanks in advance!

doglasramond2

Reaction score
Someone in the recent past posted where to source complete supercharger coupler/nose cone assembly, I think remans. But I cannot niw find the post and thread. Could someone kindly point me in the right direction? My 2014 3.0l is making noise, just over 100k. Thanks in advance!
Hi you can chat jerry I'm sure he has one to offer....... [email protected]

Sent from my itel W5001P using Tapatalk

Fuji4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look on eBay. Ed rebuilds them and sells them there. He is in PA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV