Surround Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pceresia

Reaction score
Greetings,
I've had a 2010 LR4 HSE Lux and now a 2016 HSE Lux. Love em both and would get another if they still made them. Both have the surround camera option. While the backup camera is excellent (except for the need to continually clean the camera lens), the other 4 camera's I've found to be of questionable value. I just installed a dash camera and it gave rise to some questions. Does the LR4 camera system have a record capability and if so how do you access it? Are there additional camera menu controls or options that are not readily apparent? Also, once you find a screen view you like, is there anyway to make that view the default rather than having the view continually return to the default view the LR engineers have selected?
Unfortunately, given the lack of imagination, flexibility and customer needs and interests that LR's electronics persistently demonstrate, i expect the answer is "NO", but just maybe.... or possibly someone has found a hack.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts
Pat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick