Suspension problems after compressor and front structs replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul Albert

Reaction score
I have replaced the front air structs and valve block, the rear valve block, the compressor and I pulled the leveling fuses and the suspension still bottoms on all 4 wheels.
Could the center compressor reservoir valve block be the problem?
Where could it still be leaking?
When I start the engine all 4 structs immediately inflate.
The rear structs deflate first then the new Arnott front structs deflate last
Any ideas?
The suspension trouble light does not come on
Very frustrated!!

maxx4wd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the center valve block could be the problem but since you state that the rears deflate first I would look at that rear valve block. Sounds like what my front was doing about 2 years ago. The problem I had was the valve block was leaking back into the tank so it was an issue with the oring seal within the valve and not an airbag etc. I solved it by rebuilding the valve block with a new set of o-rings (you could replace the valve block as well but sounds like you just did that so the o-ring pack is very cheap and fairly easy to install...the hard part is getting that rear block out and back in.)

serge1060

Reaction score
Where did you buy the O rings? Can you send me the link pls! I’m planning to rebuild the front air block.
Another possible issue with slow leaking are the air block terminals. I noticed the small terminal pipes are not flared at the end. Just like the HVAC terminal connectors, the pipes are flared to seal and prevent unnecessary air leak. Maybe somebody from the forum can comment on this.

serge1060

Reaction score
Hi, I bought new Air Suspension Valve Block Front Repair O Ring Seal Kit from eBay today for $19.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV