Suspension relief valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Webecinya

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the suspension relief valve is located on an LR4? I have the part shown here. This isn’t the front or rear valve block, I know where those are located. Any help appreciated.

8965f62374e4a848f79efe9014484350.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i beleive its under the compressor. remove the compressor cover and it should be right there.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's attached to the frame right above the eas compressor.

It's actually the easiest to get to. All you have to do is remove the plastic compressor shield and it's right up in there.

Webecinya

Reaction score
It's attached to the frame right above the eas compressor.

It's actually the easiest to get to. All you have to do is remove the plastic compressor shield and it's right up in there.
If I depressurize system to replace will I be able to access if working in driveway? Or do I need to get on a lift.

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
relieve air suspension, preferably with IID tool.
put on jackstands.
change valve.

i think the car will be too low to work on it on the ground after suspension is deflated.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I depressurize system to replace will I be able to access if working in driveway? Or do I need to get on a lift.

I think I had to put mine on jackstands because the suspension drops too low to get underneath it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV