Terraincontact A/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ticktalk67

Reaction score
Anyone running Continental Terraincontact A/T? Is so can you share your overall thoughts, pros/cons etc...
Thanks.

bgsntth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have about 5K on our Conti A\T's. They drive like a premium all season. Quiet, good ride, great dry\wet grip on tarmac. Only a few times offroad, and performed similar to the Cooper Zeons. Have yet to drive in heavy rain or mud, so that will have to wait.

My wife has no complaints, which is great, as she gave me an ultimatum to take the Zeons off her Range and replace with an all-season. They have better road manners than the Nokian Rotiiva's on my Suburban Z71, which I considered to have the best onroad manners until the Conti's.

ticktalk67

Reaction score
Thanks@bgsntth!
Been reading good things about the conti’s. Any noticeable drop in MPG’s? Would like to know your thoughts on how they wear as you put some miles on them.
Cheers

sailor96

Reaction score
Running the Conti Terrain Contact as well- love them on and off road- 5k miles as well

'13 LR4 HSE-
255/55-19's

***** Update

I was out over the Labor day weekend in the George Washington Nat. For. in Virginia-
Running Peter's Mill Run near Edinburg- if any knows of it or cares...
In my book this is a bunny trail- there a some rocky areas- but i never get out of mud ruts setting and only need hill descent in 2 or 3 area's.

To the point- side wall puncture with a slow leak- fortunately I limped home and changed tire.
The side walls appear to be the Achille's heal- you really can't air down enough on these to make much of a difference.

I see a set of Compomotives in my future....................

Last edited:

TCM75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be interested to hear about any loss in mpg. Currently on Duratracs but they are getting NOISY, so it’s between the Nokian WRG3 and TerrainContact. Would love to hear if anyone has snow experience with the Conti.

sailor96

Reaction score
***** Update

I was out over the Labor day weekend in the George Washington Nat. For. in Virginia-
Running Peter's Mill Run near Edinburg- if any knows of it or cares...
In my book this is a bunny trail- there a some rocky areas- but i never get out of mud ruts setting and only need hill descent in 2 or 3 area's.

To the point- side wall puncture with a slow leak- fortunately I limped home and changed tire.
The side walls appear to be the Achille's heal- you really can't air down enough on these to make much of a difference.

I see a set of Compomotives in my future....................

ticktalk67

Reaction score
E4690EC5-6E21-46F2-8C20-25D0B5DA5AA6.jpeg
F718BCFF-F7D8-4D70-B948-3F08065D613A.jpeg
64614B7B-360B-4E6A-BB42-F533FA7E4244.jpeg
Ended up sticking to stock size and going with the Michelin Defender LTS M/S. 255/55/20 had them put on yesterday. So far I like them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV