TOPIX no longer showing full build ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird, it looks like the "Minor Functions" feature (which showed all of the build options) doesn't show up anymore after entering a VIN. Anyone else seeing this ?

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find TOPIX to be the most jacked up site ever. I get errors all the time trying to use it and don't bother any more. Just now I entered my VIN which I had triple-checked and it said I had entered it incorrectly. Whatever TOPIX.

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears that "decoder" just shows generic model info, not VIN-specific data. The VIN above did not show me what color paint, what color interior, options, or anything else I'd want to know when shopping for a truck. (Not a car.)

Tried my VIN with the same results. Got a list of colors available in 2010, standard equipment, and bas MSRP. Not much help.

upload_2020-9-18_9-14-33.png

Coffee

Reaction score
Weird, it looks like the "Minor Functions" feature (which showed all of the build options) doesn't show up anymore after entering a VIN. Anyone else seeing this ?
Yes; I saw that and thought that their site was bugged. Just click the Print button and it’ll show you everything that seemed to be missing. And you can save that as a PDF file.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes; I saw that and thought that their site was bugged. Just click the Print button and it’ll show you everything that seemed to be missing. And you can save that as a PDF file.

At least as of right now, that doesn't seem to be working....

Coffee

Reaction score
At least as of right now, that doesn't seem to be working....
Yeah, it no longer works for me.

Even if you were willing to pay for a subscription, which subscription do you choose?

If you’re seriously shopping for a vehicle, a short one week sub might be worth it. As long as you know for sure that you get access to more than service bulletins that is.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV