Unidentifiable Logo - Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vik7

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a MY16 RR SC from a Mercedes dealer. Test drove the car and visually inspected it to the extent I can - looks and drives great. There's no sign of mods. But there's a logo present throughout the car that neither the dealer nor I have any clue about. It's everywhere where the 'Land Rover' oval should be present - front grill, trunk, hub caps etc. It looks like maybe a personalized logo for the previous owner. But want to make sure it's not something more than that.

Tail-Gate.jpg

wheel-hub-logo.jpg
Inner-door-trim.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Any chance it was owned by a member or previous member of the Band OMD?

vik7

Reaction score
That's a good one.. made me look. Not quite, this one's a Glencove, NY truck. The band, which I've never heard of, seems to be based in UK. I know you're maybe just joking. But I'm really trying to solve this mystery.. that was a good lead.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I was kind of serious only because I have seen different variations of the bands logo (I had never heard of them till I tired to search the logo). I know at least one or two of the band members own houses in the USA and married american women...

I couldn't find anything on the logo sadly.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV