Water Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I have a water problem.

I put some on my LR4 and it ended up really clean!!! OMG. I assume that I need to go find some dirt or mud to fix this issue? Anyone else have this problem?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSC_6430_zps19d308d2.jpg

DSC_6431_zpsb352ac2f.jpg

DSC_6432_zps0ed9386a.jpg

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is really clean indeed and unlike mine, you can't see all the scratches on it.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The white hides scratches well. I did a little clay barring tonight too, had plenty of little orange specs in the paint from the oxidized brake dust and road crap.

I really don't mind when its dirty, but I also have some leftover OCD habits from other cars I have owned and a garage full of detailing supplies. I recently got a new Flex L3403 VRG Lightweight Rotary Polisher and a whole new set of pads and things for it. I wanted something a bit more powerful than my Porter Cable 7424 DA so that I could work on the gel coat on my boat.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The white hides scratches well. I did a little clay barring tonight too, had plenty of little orange specs in the paint from the oxidized brake dust and road crap.

I really don't mind when its dirty, but I also have some leftover OCD habits from other cars I have owned and a garage full of detailing supplies. I recently got a new Flex L3403 VRG Lightweight Rotary Polisher and a whole new set of pads and things for it. I wanted something a bit more powerful than my Porter Cable 7424 DA so that I could work on the gel coat on my boat.

OK. I get the boasting everyone does about their wheels, tires, racks, sliders, bumpers, etc. But when someone starts bragging about their polisher...

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow - that's clean!!! As you could see from my slider photos, mine is sooooo dirty on the outside (not bad inside). I plan to do a thorough cleaning and waxing this weekend and likely also touch up some scratches.

I love the white because you can really hide the scratches. My black pack grill has a few scratches as well, so I got some touch up paint for that too.

Your LR4 is looking awesome!

aj22

Reaction score
Roof basket

Which cargo basket is that - is it from Thule? Trying to decide what I should go with - that looks and fits great.

Thanks!

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lord mine needs a bath as well! At least I know now what it will look like cleaned! :hmpf:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72