Where to buy IIDTool online?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry, but my google searches are failing me. Where has everyone bought their IIDTool from? Preferably an online source!

Mine is a 2013 LR4 and I'd like the bluetooth model IIDTool.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry, but my google searches are failing me. Where has everyone bought their IIDTool from? Preferably an online source!

Mine is a 2013 LR4 and I'd like the bluetooth model IIDTool.

Finlayforprez purchased one not too long ago. PM him... he should be able to give you some more info.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Atlantic British carries it, but they are usually overpriced. As mentioned earlier in another thread, Lucky 8 is a good bet, or send an email to the guys at Gap and they'll send you more contacts.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there, sorry for the delay.

You can purchase one by e-mailing Patrick at Gap Diagnostics. He will send you an e-mail with the options and you PayPal him Canadian funds and they send right away. They provide amazing customer support before and after you buy the unit.

Patrick Meilleur

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveMFr

Reaction score
Hi Guys - especially Finlay,
Thank you for the kind words but I did want to point out that we actually only sell through our distribution partner Britpart. The only sales we do directly are for units in beta testing.

Steve

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys - especially Finlay,
Thank you for the kind words but I did want to point out that we actually only sell through our distribution partner Britpart. The only sales we do directly are for units in beta testing.

Steve
Thanks for the clarification, Steve. My apologies, I forgot that the bluetooth unit I purchased was actually as a beta tester.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve, Is the Bluetooth version available to the public?

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to update. I did get the tool (bluetooth version!) through Britpart. A few emails put me in contact with a local seller here in the Middle East and worked out a reasonable price. I was shocked to see it so quickly in as little as 3 days time!

I had bought it for two reasons, one for the EAS control and two for the ability to disable TPMS warnings because I just bought some 18" Compomotives and didnt want to shell out for new TPMS sensors. I was actually shocked to find that my vehicle already had TPMS disabled by default! (Middle East version LR4 maybe?)

Anyway, its a nifty little tool. I have only begun to scratch the surface with the thing. Thanks for the help guys.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72