wonder who'll be buying this??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

slappy

$60,000.00!!!!! What is the world coming too! That is amazing!!!

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awwww, it's not even perfect! I see a wrinkle in the door panels...I'd only pay, oh, $10K for that. :biggrin:

Andy

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well what the heck you expect? To start with its collector's item now. And amount of job that been put into it is just crazy - i mean hey, restoring Disco from crappy ownership is bad enough, but this one no doubt seen entire body shell renewed, chassis, blah blah.. Repaint alone would cost few grand if not more.

Then again i agree that 60K is steep enough. But then look at SG Defender that they been pushing for ages now to sell for quite a pile of cash :)

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sergei -- I was kidding...

Andy

C

Cozmo

I have a clean title for a Series III. I'll sell it to the right person for $..........

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andy , naah, i was replying to slappy. I know you, being rich law man, just having your nasty capitalist laugh at us :) J/ki... Btw i know about paint job b/c i tried to do that to my Disco.. After being totally terrified by qoutes, i just went to shop, got bunch of spray cans and done it meself. While looking not very professional, and still some job left - it sure as hell was way cheaper :)

Tom - that somehow reminds me of ye old days in school, in military class: "well, lets assume number of tanks is N. Hmm.. No. N is too smal, lets say its M". And no it was actually letters, not real numbers :)

Last edited:

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom, Why don't you post your Series III in the classifieds?

C

Cozmo

I'm still using it. Its my parts car. I wasn't really serious about selling the title. But if someone wants a title and VIN number maybe we can work something out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi