WTB: 99'-02' or 04' Discovery II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadhead86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trim models Im looking for:
-SE
-SE7

Options I wont do without:
-Leather with heated seats
-Working seat motors
-Dual moon roofs
-Working AC and heat
-Working CDL
-Working radio and speakers(sub doesnt matter)

Options I would like:
-Good set of tires for snow and ice
-Tan leather(with or without the black trim)
-Springs
-Mild offroad mods

Prefered colors(in order):
-Maroon or Burgundy, or similar color
-Black
-Blue
-Green
-Any other color besides gold

Price range Im looking for:
-$3500.00 to $6500.00(year and trim depending)
-I have a 00' Jeep Cherokee(2WD) in great shape for partial trade.

Truck needs to be in great mechanical condition. Im not very concerned with things like paint condition, or interior conditon, so long as the engine and drive train are in strong working order.

I currently live in Wilmington, NC and about to move to Boone, NC. Id prefer something local, unless seller is willing to work out shipping.

Contact info:
Joshua
-(423)432-6188(cell)
[email protected]

Deadhead86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links. Ill definately check them out.

Cheers.

Deadhead86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok... Didnt know it was that Nathan. The Disco I that I have now I bought from him. Actually not very happy with the guy. The truck was not like he described, and I was told that a none working drivers seat would be replaced. It wasnt.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry things didn't work out. I am sure there is some reason behind the issues. I haven't heard of anyone ever having issues with him.

Deadhead86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well everything went pretty smooth. He was pretty helpful and seemed to know his fair share about Rovers. He assured me that a CEL that was one was only because of the snorkle that was installed. This was my first Rover and I took his word. Later found out that it was on because of quite a few engine and exhaust issues. It ran pretty crappy when I get it. Horn didnt work, seat wasnt replaced, CDL didnt work and Tranny need immediate replacing.

If there is a reason behind the issues, Id love to know. Is he a member on this site?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV