Yokohama Geolander G015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
255/55R19.....anyone run these? If so, any feedback?

I want to slap these on my wife's 2006. This rig mostly sees street duty with camping trips (so dirt roads) and forest service roads to hiking trails. It will also be a workhorse in our once-or-twice a year snow storm up here in WA state. They DO have the snowflake symbol so I'm liking that. The tread is not very aggressive but I think it's a good looking tire for my stated purpose.

I do plan on doing Black Bear Pass in this Rover if I can wrest the keys from my wife's hands. I think this tire would hold up on that trail as well, from what I've seen it's rocky but not technical.

Any feedback is appreciated!

-Houm

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, my wife put them on her 08 RR and she loves them. She claims they are the best tire she has ever had on an SUV. She had the General Grabber HTS's on our old Disco, then the Grabber AT2's on our LR3, and then DuraTracs on her RR before putting these on at the beginning of this year.
She does wish they looked a little beefier, like the DuraTracs, but that is the obvious trade-off for better on-road performance. She said they did great in all the snow last year - she took my LR3 one day that is snowed (I have the Wildpeak AT3W) and said it was horrible on the highway compared to her RR with the Geolandars. She had never complained before when taking the LR3 so I suspect her RR handles better with those tires than it did with the DuraTracs in snowy weather.

She drives really fast too and has no complaints about their handling. They are quiet and comfortable when driving as well up to this point.

Yokohama 2.jpg

Yokohama 1.jpg

Yokohama 3.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV