Voyager Rack For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I bought a low profile full roof rack fron Andy a couple of months ago and I have decided to take it off. I have the rack, ladder, and a Thule wind fairing. I'm $1,250 into it. I purchased it t carry three kayaks, but decided to use my utility trailer instead. I'll let it go for a fair price. I'm in Birmingham, AL and honestly wouldn't know how best to ship it. Ideally, someone would show up at the house and take it away. PM me if you're interested.

SOLD....SOLD....SOLD

Last edited:

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I bought a low profile full roof rack fron Andy a couple of months ago and I have decided to take it off. I have the rack, ladder, and a Thule wind fairing. I'm $1,250 into it. I purchased it t carry three kayaks, but decided to use my utility trailer instead. I'll let it go for a fair price. I'm in Birmingham, AL and honestly wouldn't know how best to ship it. Ideally, someone would show up at the house and take it away. PM me if you're interested.

I might be interested. Can you take some pictures of it? I have yet to actually see what the thing looks like. Voyagers site doesnt have any good pictures of it.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rack Pics

Sorry it took so long to respond, the weekend was a bit crazy. Here are a couple of pictures of the rack on the truck and a few with it on the ground. Its well made and fits great. Let me know if you have any questions.

All Voyager Roof Rack Photos

Attachments

• VoyagerRack-01.jpg
    VoyagerRack-01.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 37
  • VoyagerRack-07.jpg
    VoyagerRack-07.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 28
  • VoyagerRack-12.jpg
    VoyagerRack-12.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 32

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was that wind fairing supplied by Andy? I have the older fairing on my Voyager half-rack and it definitely needed some work as it was warped and ugly. I'd love to hear more about that fairing.... Your LR4 looks great!

-David

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David,

No, its not from Andy. At the time I got it I wasn't sure if I wanted the fairing. Took about 10 seconds on the road to realize I did. I ordered this one online. Its a THULE 52" fairing. Doesn't fit perfectly, but it certainly does its job.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David,

No, its not from Andy. At the time I got it I wasn't sure if I wanted the fairing. Took about 10 seconds on the road to realize I did. I ordered this one online. Its a THULE 52" fairing. Doesn't fit perfectly, but it certainly does its job.
Awesome - thanks Kevin!

-David

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me what the best you can do on price is. I am interested by can't convince my wife that its necessary... yet.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity and for the benefit of other members:

Expat93, some questions:

1. Do you like your voyager sliders with step? I should have mine arrive today.
2. Do you like the rack? Did you decide its too noisy or some other problems with it?

I'd like it for the utility of it, but I am curious of your thoughts and about your decision to get rid of it.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9