1997 Disco Mass Air Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theshadman

Reaction score
I'm getting down to the end of my rebuild of a 1997 Discovery. I'm having difficulty finding an affordable price on a new mass air flow sensor...yes, I've tried cleaning it with minimal results...what are some thoughts on finding a used one? I feel like I'm trying to find a needle in a haystack when searching on the internet. Also, in my area, I've tried several salvage yards but no luck....:help:

wolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try autopartsway.com they are one of several outfits that sell rebuilt ones - but be careful - only buy from an outfit that offers warranty.

Wolf

theshadman

Reaction score
Thanks to all who responded. I have been able to find used/rebuilt alternatives for a fraction of the price on a new one. Stay tuned, I'm sure there will be something else to find or solve.:bandit:

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you replacing your's? Did you have an actual fault code or just hopping?
If not sure, always use a good scanner and read the signals from the MAF and compare them to the Rave manual.

greg409

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all who responded. I have been able to find used/rebuilt alternatives for a fraction of the price on a new one. Stay tuned, I'm sure there will be something else to find or solve.:bandit:

Don't thro' out your old one.

luck,greg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9