1999 Land Rover Diso II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codync

Reaction score
1999 Land Rover Discovery II is for sale. Im a senior in college and looking to down size. I really dont want to get rid of it and would love to keep it but when my lease runs out on my apartment, I'll be driving 45 minuted both ways to school for my final semester. Thats not really practical for a Disco to be driven that much.

- Engine: V8 4.0L 128,***
- Interior: 8 out of 10
- Exterior: 8 out of 10
- Stereo & Nav: Stock headunit, 6 disc cd changer
- Suspension: Stock

The Good: 4wd, lots of room, dual sunroofs, running boards, factory 18's, jump seats, brushguard, tow package, heated seats, new tires

The Bad: 3 amigos but they've been on for 3 years with no problems, small dent in door, missing center caps, small rust spot on brush guard

14depaw.jpg

2il1ptv.jpg

72fzmw.jpg

Asking $6200 obo

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You should post where it is located and any form of contact info in case you don't stop by to check the page.

Codync

Reaction score
Sorry I thought I edited my profile its in Boone, North Carolina. You can contact me either by phone (828)309-4939 or my email [email protected]

fall out

Reaction score
discovery

my brother has a mustang convert. that he is willing to trade for one of these. it is black with a black top, tinted windows, lowered, good gas saver it is the v-6.

contact if interested

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635