$2,000 for GPS update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to locate a new version nav disk on ebay or anywhere else cheaper than Navteq? I can't find one. Thanks

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So would it be worth waiting until the next couple months to get the new 08 disk? I was told it would be coming out in a couple months, by spring.

madtownrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So would it be worth waiting until the next couple months to get the new 08 disk? I was told it would be coming out in a couple months, by spring.

The $2,000 price tag was for a February '08 release...not the second edition being sold on navtec or ebay. It will be interesting to see what the '08 software retails for.

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The $2,000 price tag was for a February '08 release...not the second edition being sold on navtec or ebay. It will be interesting to see what the '08 software retails for.

I got an email from navtec when I asked about the 06/07 disk being out of stock and was told the new 08 disk would be out between Feb and the spring and would be 199+tax and s/h. So I don't know where the $2000 came from.....so should I wait or get a cheaper 06/07?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge