20" or 22" wheel&tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F

freeloader12345

I am looking to get a 2002 Discovery II. Will a 20" or 22" wheel & tire combo fit? i have seen some 19" rover wheels but nothing larger. Looking to place some Demoda Intimidator Black 20x9 inch on this toy. any help or input will be great.

thanks

R

ricklandrover

I had a set of 20 inch rims on my discovery for about a year and I think you should really think about it before you buy them. I had to replace two out of the four rims and tires. If you put 20 inch rims on it you have to get exteme low profile tires like I had, if you hit a *** hole, go over railroad tracks too quickly or hit a curb parking, not only is the tire ruined but so is the rim. I just sold my rims and put my 16 inch rims back on, they don't turn heads like my 20's did but also people don't drive by me anymore while I'm fixing flats either. Your choise but do some homework on it first!

F

freeloader12345

Rick: Thanks for the heads up. good to know that they will fit. I will continue to search aroud as you said.

Disco1: This thing might not ever see a trail. I play paintball and sometimes i need to drive over a little grass or a well beaten path. Thanks for the look out though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635