2006 RHD Range Sport HSE - Newbie questions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeeBee

Reaction score
Hi all, :hello:

First of all, sorry if this is in a wrong forum, but as I said, I'm a newbie to the forum, and to Land Rover ownership :biggrin::biggrin:

Recently bought a 2006 RRS in the UK. Trying to import it into Belgium, so I'd need to be able to "swap" the Xenon lights to a LHD pattern. The switch just gives a pattern that is totally flat, but I'd like to know if it's possible to "reverse" the RHD -\--\- pattern to the LHD -/--/- by reversing some parts in the headlamp itself. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, or are these totally different headlamp units?

Also, recently my colleague discovered that the front lighter socket doesn't seem to be working (the light around it is burning, but the socket itself doesn't give any power). Didn't have time to check any fuses yet, but can this be the result of a blown fuse? If so, any idea which one I need to look at?

Thanks for any answer...

Pascal

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Wish I could help, but not that familiar with RHD models or switching parts back and forth.

The lighter could very well be a fuse or the lighter assembly itself is bad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635