3.5mm Aux jack for Disco l & ll and other OEM units

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knobber

Reaction score
Wanted to share these guys: www.GB4x4Radios.com

At GB4x4Radios (formerly Roverville-Radio Repair) I had an iPod/MP3/Smart phone Auxiliary jack installed in the face of my O.E.M. radios P-38 Range Rover and Disco ll Alpine unit.... looks and sounds fantastic...and their Directly connected Aux jack let me keep my CD changer working and in line as well. I lost nothing but gained a 3.5mm auxiliary jack in the face off my Factory radios. I use them for my iPhone calls too and works perfectly. Sound quality is better than the Radio, tape or CD changer! I just plug the supplied jack in and the music plays through my stereo…. so no nasty FM modulation or cassette tape adapters and all controls on the stereo still work and the steering wheel volume too, only thing I have to do is select the songs on the iPhone… I always set to shuffle anyway, Is great! It restored the love for my older Rovers; feels like I got me a new one now. My iPhone works great with it. When I get a call my the music automatically fades out and I hear the phone ringing in my car speakers, same when I talk. After the call the music automatically returns to the level it was. I highly recommend them for your Aux type connection and their excellent and speedy Land Rover stereo repairs.

BTW My radio had not worked for about a year until I found these guys. When I contacted them they replied with easy to follow instructions & pictures…. so I was able to pull the radio out myself They made it easy and offer the iPod feature at near 1/2 price with repair just $79, usually $129 plus shipping. You can see pics and details on their website: www.GB4x4Radios.com

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to hear... I already changed out the factory radio on my D2 (okay it wasn't there when I bought the Rover) and my D1 has been retired to parts counter work.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink