*** 4wd Eater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

SNNIPER

HI MY NAME IS DAMIEN I OWN A 1996 V8 DISCO I AM GLAD I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS SITE AS OVER HERE IN PERTH AUSTRALIA .DISCO MODS ARE UNCHARTED GROUNDS AND EVERY ONE TALKS YOU OUT OF IT. ALSO THE DEALERS CANT GET HALF THE PARTS . :albertein :stupid: :ahhhhh:

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, but..
dude, stop shouting (unlock that caps lock), please. While you far away in Australia, we still can "hear" you just fine over here.

R

RoverBabe

Awe, he can leave the caps on... Ya act like no one ever yells! hehe...

Anywho, welcome! Im new too. And maybe someone here can help ya find a way to get the part you are looking for.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lauren - touche. Thats true - lots of people do nowdays..

Damien - what you looking for btw?

S

SNNIPER

sorry people i didnt me to shout as you know us aussies are lay back.she will be right mate.lauren thanks for your understanding .over here in perth every (95%) of the disco that you see on the roads are just stock.thanks for your imformation marc.

C

Cozmo

Damien, You can use some caps. You know proper names, words that begin a sentence. Just kidding with you, welcome aboard.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112