Cruise Control on RR classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lsawicki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been doing quite of bit of highway travel with my classic...and it got me wishing the cruise control worked. The vacuum lines are partially disintegrated at the plastic "T" joint...I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with the Cruise Control on a classic? I am thinking about replacing the vacuum lines. Basically, once the cruise control button is depressed, there is no cruise control light on the dash (I've actually never had the CC work, so I wouldn't even know if it is supposed to be there). Once it is depressed, the buttons on the steering wheel have no effect. I suppose it is the vacuum lines, but it may be electrical?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would start with your fused first, since the light in the switch doesn't work, but it could be the bulb in the switch is bad...

Then change the vacuum lines.

lsawicki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, what I meant was that the light IN the switch lights up, but there is no light that shows up on the dash. How easy is it to replace all three lines?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
vacuum lines are easy, just pull and replace.... there is no light on the dash that I know of... but I haven't seen them all.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72