headers for a 4.6 P38

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rat_RR02

Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone know if the RRC 3.9 headers fit on a P38 4.6? If they fit are there any mods that need doing besides O2 sensor bungs?

Cheers ****

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I know they will fit, but getting them to fit is a little fun I know in my D1 it took almost 7 hours to get them installed with exhaust.

Rat_RR02

Reaction score
the quest for p38 extractors

Hi Joey,

thanks. I saw your other posts about getting it all to fit. I was hoping to find someone that had done it to a P38 and find out just how difficult it is. I always intended on getting them coated with something and theres no point doing that until you have finished bending, hammering and welding on them.

cheers ****

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless I am mistake by looking into a couple of P38's, you will acually have more room to work. First you already have the upgraded O2 plugs. the only issue will be getting the header in place. I don't think fit will be too much of an issue. Just getting them past all the extra's that the 4.6 has.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM