Looking to buy a 96 Range Rover SE on monday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t.j.

Reaction score
Hello ppl..this would be the first time Ive ever posted anywhere so i hope i get it right ! Well I'm a 38 year old FORD man going full steam ahead into untamed rover country . I owned a 79 ford bronco for 13 years that i completely restored .this over 13 years added up to about 14,000 ..after my 3 rd Young yen had to sell it and purchase a ............ummm..........mini van .this was hard going from a mint 79 with a 4 inch rancho suspension lift on 35 thorn birds to a mini van ! But hey, a man has to do what a mans has to do ..well now I'm getting ready to buy a 96 range rover SE with 212,000 miles on it. i drove it today and it drives nice.they had all the window motors replaced ,including sunroof. fuel pump and a new battery. i did notice the display said window motor reset .a few cosmetic repairs.but all in all it was love at first site.I have until Monday to pay 3000. USD for it .i am buying a range rover no matter what and with this info maybe you brothers and sisters can steer me in the right direction ! thank you t.j.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Just an example after my post on your RR thread in the RR section. A friend of mine just bought a 2001 RR HSE with a bad oil pump cost $3500 for the RR and with him paying someone to do all the engine work he will still have less than $7000 in it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo