LR3 Air-Suspension lowering when I Unlock!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K

KurtLR3

About two hours ago when i was walking to the car (which i just got last wednsday) and hit the unlock button on the keyfob, i heard a click then a hiss (air suspension lowering noise). I think i had it in the offroad height, but if i did what would cause the car to lower to standard height when just hitting the unlock button??
Another question i had a suspension fault message when riding over curbs and logs (not fast) in offroad height the day i got the truck but it went away in less than 50 sec, since then i've gone offroad several times with no problem, should i worry???

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please search; covered multiple times... welcome to auto leveling air suspension. No, the vehicle doesn't switch between off-road, standard and access height just sitting there.

Regarding faults: You only need to worry when it starts happening more often. :smile:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635