"Wraparound" Brushguard and Winch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E

evillama

Been thinking about installing a winch on a used '98 Disco that I just bought and have been looking at different bumpers as well. I prefer the look of the OEM "wraparound" brushbar, but don't think these accept winches, correct? Or do they? I've looked at the ARB's, slimlines, TJM's, Safari Gards, etc. - but none of them seem to "wraparound" the corners of the headlights. Is there an option out there?

Any advice? Thx in adv.

ENV

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure of why you want this, but just to give a little advise. The wrap around brush guard will do just that if you even bump anything.... wrap right around and into the fender and lights. They are fairly cheap and don't hold up well.

E

evillama

We used to have a '97 Disco with just the OEM brush guard. The backroads around our area are wooded 25MPH streets and believe it or not, we've "brushed" up against quite a few deer while having the truck (got totaled last winter in an accident). It held up well enough as is, but with the new (used) truck I'd like to put something more sturdy on it - but just like the "look" of a guard that wraps around the lights...especially with Bambi and her families running around here...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635