Off-Road Discovery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be great if we could get a sense of the interior and overall dimensions.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's not forget that this is a concept vehicle and it might be far away from the actual production model.

My thoughts are that this is close to the future LR4 replacement. It seems large enough and as far as design it matches the rest of the lineup. I'm only talking about the exterior. Technology and interior design are always pretty different in real life... Or maybe not this time around.

Will Land Rover do the same thing as they did with the Evoque? Is this almost a final product??? That is what's intriguing me at this point.

gamh2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the captivating second video, Gerry McGovern is standing in the office of a Ford dealership's Sales Manager, looking for inspiration while staring at a parking lot full of unsold Explorers.
Love it!!! LOL

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It also looks like a big vehicle and at least the windows are not as small as the new RRS (which I have crossed off my shopping list because of the small greenhouse).

It does not look big at all to me, especially vertically. If this looks like something that would work well for your needs, then I have no idea why you'd have ever wanted an LR3 or LR4. The RR Sport would have been and is more suitable and with some better interior features and/or engine choices.

chinochulo

Reaction score
Jwest, what's up with the verbal attack? You need to chill--just go get your G-class already. I already said I don't like the RR sport, especially after having sat in it. The concept car simply looks bigger than I had imagined, but neither of us know the real size since we haven't been to the auto show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does not look big at all to me, especially vertically. If this looks like something that would work well for your needs, then I have no idea why you'd have ever wanted an LR3 or LR4. The RR Sport would have been and is more suitable and with some better interior features and/or engine choices.

I've read this comment a few times and can't seem to find the verbal attack.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jwest, what's up with the verbal attack? You need to chill--just go get your G-class already. I already said I don't like the RR sport, especially after having sat in it. The concept car simply looks bigger than I had imagined, but neither of us know the real size since we haven't been to the auto show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering I've had 4 Land Rovers over 15 years I'll just keep the hope alive.

Bhos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate it and this is just some lame lazy combo of the Sport and Ford Explorer. If this is the way they want to go, that's fine and wish them luck but I will not be going LR for my 4x4 needs. I love my LR4, btw

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the captivating second video, Gerry McGovern is standing in the office of a Ford dealership's Sales Manager, looking for inspiration while staring at a parking lot full of unsold Explorers.

:smile:

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a few more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: