Moab LR4 off road videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, from what I have read and seen I am not too worried.

So when are we going? Would be great to plan a trip in 2015 or something, get talking about it early. Is the national rally thing a good way to go?
If you guys plan a trip, then I'm in!

I'd invite everyone to stay in Hildale, UT at my place, but things are a bit crazy right now with my family.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys plan a trip, then I'm in!

I'd invite everyone to stay in Hildale, UT at my place, but things are a bit crazy right now with my family.

My wife and I went last year and I would be interested in going again. I still want to do 'top of the world' since we missed out on it last year.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am dying to get out there and do this. Hopefully I can meet up with some of the regulars on the forums too. I have looked at the LR national rally event before, considering trying that. I am still trying to figure out what armor I really need for this thing. Its already so damn heavy. I tend to be dealing with mud here and its a huge pain to clean up. I worry about having more flat surfaces on the bottom to stick to.

The National Rally is in Moab this year September 16-20. Here is a link from the Solihull Society (Colorado LR club.)
http://solihullsociety.net/2014-land-rover-nation-rally/

On my first off road run this past weekend I met a couple, Rob and Debbie, who are trail leader certified and were trail leaders on our drive. They have been to a number of rallies and are active in the Solihull Society. They told me that the national rallies alternate between Utah (Moab) and CO (Ouray/Telluride). This year is Moab.

I won't be able to go as we will have just spend 10 days in Ouray in early September so my vacation time will be pretty much used up for the year. But it sounds like it would be a lot of fun for the rest of you.

We spent a couple of nights in Moab a couple weeks ago and though we didn't do much off roading (except Potash Rd. and learning I have a fear of heights by putting myself on the White Rim Rd shelf road) the area is incredible. Though it was hot while we were there. September should be nice. Being an amateur photographer there were certainly plenty of opportunities to do that. And there is hiking and rafting and cycling for family members who don't want to off road.

Trekker

Reaction score
Very nice! I've run several trails in Moab previously with my Hummer H3, but I can't wait to try it in my LR4. I'd love to tag along if someone wants to go.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72