Defender 110 XS 2014 Aircon condensate in footwell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RMATATBOC

Reaction score
Hi All
I've just purchased my 2014 Defender XS and used the aircon yesterday for the first time and only for 15 min.
After turning off the beast and returning some time later, I noticed that there was about an eggcup amount of water lying in a pool in the passenger footwell towards the left side under the dash.
I understand that this is a common 'fault' but one that I'm not going to put up with.
Can the more enlightened of you give me any pointers/pictures etc of what to check to alleviate this condensate issue.
I'm fairly competent with spannering etc but am unfamiliar with Defenders having only just bought it.
Regards
Rich.

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if yours is the same as my older unit (probably is knowing the Brits) but I have a drain tube that leaves the AC unit and goes through the floor board to drain under the truck. Some times this becomes disconnected and leaks on the footwell. Just have to take a look at it to see.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72