Long Ranger fuel tank for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased and received the Long Ranger Fuel Tank from Outback Proven for the D3/D4 LR3/LR4. Unfortunately I've decided to move in a different direction with my truck. This is brand new, still on the shipping pallet and being held at Overland Engineering, in Eliot, Maine. You arrange shipping or can pickup in person, price $1000

Will have pictures shortly. PM me with any questions.

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! I just got 18" rims and a winch plus the kit to install it. Out of funds to buy that fuel tank at the moment.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would jump on this in a minute, but I have decided against the long-range fuel tank for now. I do have my Kaymar in a box waiting to install it! :)

michal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased and received the Long Ranger Fuel Tank from Outback Proven for the D3/D4 LR3/LR4. Unfortunately I've decided to move in a different direction with my truck. This is brand new, still on the shipping pallet and being held at Overland Engineering, in Eliot, Maine. You arrange shipping or can pickup in person, price $1000

Will have pictures shortly. PM me with any questions.

Hi - I got my long ranger tank last week and as we speak it is being installed. Just curious - why you decided not to install it? Best, Michal

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michal...i heard about your long ranger and your other plans, I won't spoil the surprise but i like where you are going with it. Also now there is a blueprint for mine!

michal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahhaha - I was under an impression that you are not touching the new ride for couple of years :) Getting anxious huh????? I am excited about the aux tank as the range is the biggest issue I saw with D4

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well w P fab's new arrival and you guys hogging all his time it will be a few years before it gets done anyways.

michal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True that!!!! P Fab is mine for quite some time :)))))))))

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72