New Tires, maybe new wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

BerryS

AZSTALZ, did they bolt right on? Offsets were the same, so no spacers required?

As CoreyS asked, I'd appreciate pictures. Thanks!

A

AZSTALZ

Here you go.... 2005 LR3 HSE w/ RRSPort Supercharged wheels and General Grabber UHP 275/45 R20's........

Attachments

• CIMG1664B.jpg
    CIMG1664B.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 335
A

AZSTALZ

The Range Rover Sport and the LR3 have the same underpinnings, so the 20 inch rims fit exaclty as the 19's or 18's do. --AZSTALZ

C

CoreyS

Looks great. Those tires have good test results on Tirerack, too. The other tires that are worth considering in that size are Hankook ST RH06 (which are M+S rated).

B

BerryS

Thanks for the picture!

Yes, I'm well aware that the LR3/RRS share the same chassis. Although I surmised that the 20 inch wheels would fit, I didn't have any direct confirmation of it. Until now.

I really like the optional RRS SC rims, as well as the upcoming 20 inch 5 spoker in the catalog. I'll relegate my 19 inch HSE rims for the bad weather, and get the 20's for the summer.

Thanks again!

L

lacarruk1

AZSTALZ said:
Here you go.... 2005 LR3 HSE w/ RRSPort Supercharged wheels and General Grabber UHP 275/45 R20's........
Where did you get the rims and how much did they cost? That looks awesome!!!

A

AZSTALZ

I purchased the rims and tires on eBay. The combo cost me ~$1500 total. --AZSTALZ

L

lacarruk1

How did you get to fit?

AZSTALZ said:

I just spoke to my dealer and they said the rims wont work on an LR3 HSE as the lugnut spots don't line up and the rims have tire pressure sensors which will not be compatible with the LR3. Sounds fishy considering you were obviously able to make them fit.

Did your dealer do this for you? Did you need to use any type of adapter to make the rims fit?

Appreciate any help as I would like to do same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM