‘19 RR Sport Front Seat Warmers not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LolaNJ

Reaction score
I don’t use the seat warmers/coolers frequently, but I have used them and they’ve always worked. Yesterday morning it was cold, so before I left, I went to warm car up. I turned on heat to 78 and the driver’s seat/back warmers at 3. About 5 minutes later, I got in and noticed the seat was still ice cold. I looked at the seat control screen and noticed the red “on” indicator lights were not red; So I tapped them again, and they turned red - but went off after 2 seconds. Tapped again; on, then off again. Tried the same with passenger’s and the same thing happened - on then off. Figured this may be a fluke, so I figured I’d see what happened the next day. Today, same thing. They worked about a week ago, now they don’t. Anyone else have this happen? Any ideas?

30309guy

Reaction score
It's under warranty, just have LR figure it out. My question is why would you want your climate control to make it 78 degrees inside the vehicle?

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99