03-09 Range Rover Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so by now all you LM rover owners have encounterd a front air spring leak at some time. Im looking for a company that actually makes the bellows/bags themselfs. getting kinda tierd of waiting 5 to 6 days to get a rebuilt air strut from arnott industries for about 410 shipped with the hundred dollar core they supposedly give you back but thats bs cause ive never gotten anything back yet. i know they sell a heavy duty bag for a hundred bucks more. makes no sense since im doing more work now ... these air bags are super easy to replace on the struts themselfs and just cant find a company that makes these things so i can start rebuilding them myself instead of having to wait all this time and most of the time they still leak due to the seals not being put on correctly at arnott wich causes me time/money .

GBI Inc

Reaction score
so by now all you LM rover owners have encounterd a front air spring leak at some time. Im looking for a company that actually makes the bellows/bags themselfs. getting kinda tierd of waiting 5 to 6 days to get a rebuilt air strut from arnott industries for about 410 shipped with the hundred dollar core they supposedly give you back but thats bs cause ive never gotten anything back yet. i know they sell a heavy duty bag for a hundred bucks more. makes no sense since im doing more work now ... these air bags are super easy to replace on the struts themselfs and just cant find a company that makes these things so i can start rebuilding them myself instead of having to wait all this time and most of the time they still leak due to the seals not being put on correctly at arnott wich causes me time/money .

I sell just the bellows - advise me Dom

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update... just ordered another arnott air spring assembly and what do you know when installed vehicle wouldnt even raise and would loose all pressure as soon as i tapped on the air bag itself. i had to dissassemble it AGAIN and lube all the seals and reassemble. Getting pretty tired of this. IF i call arnott all they say is take a video of it and send it then we will determine if its a good case and we'll send you another. umm ok. how long till i get the new one....5 business days! really? come on i already had to wait for this strut now i gotta wait another week?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99