03 discovery blower motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mama.riha.90

Reaction score
Hello, I have an o3 disco II. My sunroof started leaking during a bad storm, and then the next day, my motor stopped working for my heat and air. I have checked the relays and fuses, I have power to it and can hear the flaps moving as I Change the temp up or down but no air comes out of the vents. Do I need to replace the blower motor from getting wet after the rainstorm, or is there some other solution I can try? I'm not quite sure what to do at this point. Thank you in advance!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the fuse block under the hood, you may very well have a corrosion issue and not be getting power to the fan motor at all.

Mama.riha.90

Reaction score
I swapped the relay for the blower motor with a new one, and it still won't work. Is it possible that the leaking water somehow reached my blower motor and ruined it? My sunroof leaked when it stormed. This problem sprung up the next day after the storm.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the power going to the motor, I am betting you are not getting power. Leaking sunroof will normally result in window motors not working since that is where the water ends up is on the switches.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM