04' Disco 265/75/16 AT and NO lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That is the front bumper correct..... :biggrin: you can either trim or remove the bottom half of the front bumper and rubbing is gone.

MuletCRCR

Reaction score
Just got the quote from the local OME dealer: US $2,025 for the whole kit installed. :ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

I also spoke with the dealer of IRONMAN and their kit totalled $700 + install (which should be around $30-$50, labour is one of the cheap things in Latin America). While in Venezuela, most of the guys of the Fun Race 4x4 used them on their Land Cruisers, hard and can take almost anything. Any experience with Ironman on LR D2's? Is it that hard for everyday use?

Cheers,
Mulet

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't help with the IRONMAN question... never heard of them.

alzerom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had never heard of the "Fun Race 4X4" but found it on the net. It's a huge event and I've never seen so many off roaders congregated in one place! The racing girls were cool but the real heros are the vehicles. http://www.gtorocksracing.com/index.html

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boye1