04 RR-HSE AC Problem.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 04 RR-HSE AC is acting up and for some odd reason, the front vents do not push out any air, but the ones located in the rear towards the mid-console do! Not too sure what to think of it, or whether to check any fuses or loose wires, but if anyone that owns an 03-05 RR-HSE has experienced the same issue, can you please help me out and provide me with some possible diagnosis problems? Thanks once again fellow Rover enthusiast. :bandit:

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a fuse issue. The fuses are located under the bonnet. I've had a similar problem with my 2005 LR3. Both the LR3 and RR use the same A/C unit.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I was able to check to all the fuses, but unfortunately that was not the case. I even disconnected the battery's negative connector, but it did not reset. Either way, I ended up purchasing a new AC Blower Fan Resistor Regulator, so will see if that does the trick, if not I'll end up having my Tech take a look at it to see what it is that's causing the AC to act up. Thanks once again. :bandit:

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello hope its not too late but there are servo motors that open up the doors and redirect the air , i beleive the one you are looking for is and the passengers side kick panel center console its a black plunger looking motor. they do tend to go out. if you have any question please feel free to email me . I am located in Costa mesa

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99