11 LR 4 - left sunroof open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maddemz

Reaction score
You leave your sunroof open? It's happened to me before without any issues, but this was about 4 hours of heavy rain :/

At least I managed to dry the interior out in time so it didn't have a lingering musty odor...

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do this all the time (at least four times now and counting) no issues so far...
:D That's funny. You must be like... "Again? Damn it."

Glad to hear the original poster resolved things. Be a shame to have to debug electronic issues in the center console like that. I wonder what Jeeps do these days? I'm guessing it is all pretty well water proofed for them. Used to be, you could always just plan on cleaning them out with a hose after an adventure.

DonFromCanada

Reaction score
Mostly have a DOH! Moment, then shrug. My truck has been solid and reliable as a tank. Only spent 2k in maintenance and breakages in 7 years (water pump, weird brake issue) otherwise, it's the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned (touch wood, dance the hokey pokey, sacrifice a small creature on the altar of Lucas)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72