18" LR3 10 spoke wheels for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
6 wheels remaining!

These LR- 10 spoke 18" rims allow for a wide variety of tire types (compared to 19" rims) for off-roading to expedition travel.

Mounted on GY tires (reasonable to worn tread- use as a spare or add your own new tire...). All rims are straight and very clean, absolutely NO curb rash except for very minor scratches on each.

Fits 05-09 LR3 and RRS models. Available and ready to ship. Located in Miami FL

$120 + shipping per wheel

Send me an email jayson.koch at gmail.com or text 305.987.3680 with your city and zip code.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• LR3 wheels.JPG
    LR3 wheels.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:

PotomacSundancer

Reaction score
I just emailed you about these... I am interested in just the rims if you are willing to dismount... If not then that's fine too I guess.

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels

I need only one wheel? Any chance you sell one?

matrix239

Reaction score
Happy Holidays to you as well!! Are theses still available what is the most recent price? (tires and rims)
These LR 18" rms allow for a wide variety of tire types (compared to 19" rims) for off-roading to expedition travel.

4 Rims mounted on very worn GY tires and 4 are mounted on GY tires (reasonable tread- use as a spare). All rims are straight and very clean, absolutely NO curb rash except for very minor scratches on each. 4 wheels are without caps and 4 have center caps. Fits 05-09 LR3 and RRS. Available and ready to ship. Located in Miami FL

New price! First $450 + shipping takes a set of 4 wheels/tires OR $120 + shipping for 1 wheel

Send me an email jayson.koch at gmail.com or text 305.987.3680

I need to move these by end of December. Thanks for looking. Happy Holidays!

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Wheels are available and prices are up to date from my 12/23 posting up top. Let me know what you're interested in. Send me a text or email please. My contact detail is there too. Thanks!

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in 1. Pricing and shipping to 02176?
Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM