18" vs 20"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already but Ive searched the forums and failed to find any discussion. I currently have 19" rims with the stock GYs. When I bought my HSE, I discovered after the rims were bent. It drives alright but you can feel it. So Ive had my eyes set on GY Wranglers Silent Armors. I had a set on my 97 Pathfinder and loved it. I do not do any ******** off-roading so I figured the Duratracs would be overkill. However, the SAs do not come in 19 (and I need to get new rims anyways) so I am using the SAs availability to dictate what I rims I should get. Ive been reading the post and most people are recommending the 18s (I love the LR's turn radius and therefore, do not want to hamper it with any possible rubbing by the 20s as indicated in Nathan Woods site). So I am seeking some input by some of you more experienced LR'ers. Thanks! Z

Trynian

Reaction score
I personally like the 18" option. Softer ride and more options for tires.

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the input. I was prepared to go with the 18s but just needed that extra push. However, Im having a heck of a time trying to find some decent 18" rims..

Trynian

Reaction score
thanks for the input. I was prepared to go with the 18s but just needed that extra push. However, Im having a heck of a time trying to find some decent 18" rims..

I have bought several factory LR 18" rims off ebay. I dont think there is much on the after market curcuit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635