19" 2003 Range Rover wheels/tires on a 2000 Discovery?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W

wmg1971

Yesterday, I went to OfficeMax here in Vegas, and I saw in their parking lot an interesting sight...A 2000 to 2002 Discovery with 2003 headlights/bumper package, and the 19" Range Rover 2003 wheels on it all the way around, including the spare tire. I'm sure it was a 2000 to a 2002 model because the rear had the orange turn signals in the bumper, with the reverse lights in the brake light cluster. I was told by the dealer that the 2003 Range Rover wheels wouldn't fit the Discovery because of a difference in the thread pitch and bolt type.

Anyone out there know if this is true?

Thanks!!

Warren

S

SteveA

Warren,

The new shape RR wheels WILL fit on the Discovery 2 model. They will also fit the older P38 RR and the new LR3. They will bolt right on but you will need the lug nuts from the RR because of the shape of the shoulder of the nut. Also the new RR has a different hub center, but there are adaptors available. Bearmach (bearmach.com) in the UK sells a complete kit, but I've seen the adaptors available on eBay. Don't just bolt the wheels up without the adaptors because you will get some serious vibration issues.

Stephen

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4