1997 Subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donjames911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the subwoofer for my 1997 Disco I. I have a few parts available for trade, including a new-in-box Old Man Emu Steering stabilizer, L & R front door panels (sun damaged) with working speakers and undamaged map pockets. Anyone interested?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If mine was any good I would trade in a heart beat for a new stabilizer... but mine doesn't work either.

Try contacting Will Tillery @ www.roverguy.com he may have a working sub for you.

bleizit

Reaction score
Do you mean the sub-woofers in the rear door. If so, have you tried to rebuild yours? I took mine apart a year ago and replaced the 'bass' (really mid-range) speakers and with 6-1/2" polks. They worked fine, but I decided to go up a notch when my factory head unit died; I replaced the head unit, 4" door speakers, added 6-1/2" 3-ways in the rear panel and a 10" real-sub. Sounds much better! If your rear amp is good, it's an easy fix! If your amp is bad.. I have one and the Polk speakers are available also. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112