1998 window problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vtails

Reaction score
I have not been able to get the 2 rear windows to work, I pulled the switch panel and started looking for power,I found that it had very little vcc (.023) so I checked the fuss and it had 12vcc on both sides so I am thinking it has drop a grd. to the rear windows,I dont want to pull the console,but I will if its a must,, does anyone know where the grd wire is located for the rear windows,Thanks for any info.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Rear window ECU has a crack in the solder joints... behind the glove box.

Maddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ps: FYI doubt the trouble is a grounding issue because joey usually knows but the ecu ground is behind the right fooltwell cover if it is like my 95. Ground e200 also grounds the dang cruise ecu that I'm having trouble with.

vtails

Reaction score
When you say ECU are you talking about Electronic control unit that runs the engine trans and a few other things or is this a seperate control unit for the windows,Also sorry about getting back to the ? I just got back from a work I fly 3-5 days at a time,so last thing I want to see when I get to the hotel room is an other computer screen if you know what I mean.. I'll tear it apart tomorrow also I to am having problems with the cruise control but its just hose's,I read the treads on these two problems.So I'll get back to you an let all know what I found,Thank you

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112