2000 Rr Std Navi And Radio Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbs600

Reaction score
Hello everyone:

I have a 2000 Range Rover and have some concerns I would like your help with.

NAVIGATION RELATED…

1. Where can I source a replacement knob for the JAMES navigation system? Mine has become malleable and is deteriorating quickly. The dealer is playing clueless – which is very upsetting.

2. Has anyone ever been ‘locked out’ of their JAMES navigation system with only being able to put the monitor to standby (no other options being available) and the bottom center of the display reads TMD in red? This happens intermittently. Dealer, again, has never seen this – and is, of course, not able to ‘reproduce’ the symptoms.

RADIO RELATED…

3. When adjusting my radio I find it to be erratic sometimes. Using the knob to increase the volume or a setting, it decreases them sometimes, and vice versa. Why is this happening? How do I remedy this?

4. The backlighting for buttons 5 and 6 of my radio have went out. Easily replaced? If so, can someone provide a brief how-to?

Thank you very much for your help and insight, JD.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112